The '000h' code is an alert code, letting you know a wire has been connected upside down.
1. Unplug the softener from the outlet.
2. Remove the top cover:
a. On the back of the unit, unhook the two clips that hold the cover onto the tank below (see photo). Flex/pull the cover out and away from the system at these clips.
b. There are two similar clips holding the front of the cover on as well. Slide the cover towards you to release these clips, being careful not to disconnect any wires. It is normal for the plastic cover to produce some noise as it shifts and bends.
3. Under the lid, locate the control board and wires. They may be hidden by a removable plastic cover - if so, squeeze both sides of the cover to remove. You will see the Wire Harness - a red plastic connector with 5 wires attached to it: red, white, black, orange, and green.
4. Remove the Wire Harness from the control board, flip it around, and reconnect. The red connector should cover the metal prongs completely, sitting flush with the white piece on the control board. The wires should be running away from the board.
5. If you removed a cover, place it back over the control board, confirming it is snapped in on both sides.
6. Return the top cover to the unit and plug the power supply back into the outlet.